[Vision2020] Idaho voter ID bill

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Mon Mar 22 15:51:59 PDT 2010

Bill,

You're right about the absentee ballots being easier to add illegal
voters, ONCE they get on the voter registration lists, but the up side
of it is, not only has the perpetrator committed the state crime of
voter fraud, but
the feds no can jump in due to the fraudulent use of the mails, so
prosecution wise, there are two bites of the apple.