[Vision2020] Idaho voter ID bill

Bill London london at moscow.com
Mon Mar 22 15:20:15 PDT 2010

Regarding the voter ID bill passed by the Idaho House of Representatives (voters would have to show photo ID to vote).....
according to an email message from Tom Trail, absentee voters would be exempt from the photo ID provision.
I am pleased that the bill exempts absentee voters (who by definition do not choose to, or are not able to, go to the polls), however I wonder how this bill stops voter fraud.   If someone wanted to add illegal voters, this would just provide the vehicle to do so (sign up and vote absentee over and over again)
BL