[Vision2020] Co-op cooking classes

Craine Kit kcraine at verizon.net
Sat Mar 20 20:07:00 PDT 2010

I'm sure this I'd something g cannot understand. Gluten is both a
major ingredient in American diets and a deadly poison for some
people. If those people want to eat something beyond nuts and berries,
they need to learn how to work within their limits. Places like the Co-
op which offer classes and accurate labels are doing a public service
out of a concern for others. This is called COMPASSION.

Perhaps of g would pick a food allergy sich as gluten and religiously
read and translate tinsy tiny lists of ingredients, he might
appreciate why a bit of help for a small minority is a good thing. As
a bonus, the Co-op  does't need gov'mt entitlements, taxes, or other
nasty things.

Kit Craine