[Vision2020] voter ID bill

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Mar 20 16:00:54 PDT 2010

What concerns me BIG TIME is a thought brought up Bill London.

Will this identification requirement make it mandatory for all electors to
be in-state to vote?

The identification requirement absolutely nullifies all absentee ballots.

But, what the heck!  We are talking about Idaho, a state, according to
House Concurrent Resolution 44, that will make English the only recognized
language in the state.  Furthermore, HCR 44 will permit references to God
(no specific religion) to be displayed in government offices.

http://www.legislature.idaho.gov/legislation/2010/HCR044.pdf

If HCR 44 were to pass, I would encourage all state employees of the
Muslim faith to display photos of Allah in their offices.  One can hardly
imagine the right-wing repercussions of such public displays.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown