[Vision2020] Election 2010 - David Klingenberg (Update 031810)

Moscow Cares MoscowCares at moscow.com
Thu Mar 18 14:15:45 PDT 2010

Greetings Visionaires -

As I was extracting the various segments of the March 15, 2010 Moscow City
Council session (which will be posted and made available soon), I noticed
that David Klingenberg (candidate for State Representative, Legislative
District 6, Position B) had presented public commentary.  I have extracted
that portion and made it available at . . .

http://www.moscowcares.com/Election2010/StateRep_6B_Klingenberg.htm

In addition to editing the video of the March 15, 2010 Moscow city Council
session, I am also accumulating voting records of both Rep. Tom Trail
(Republican incumbent, State Representative, District 6, Position A)  and
Rep. Shirley Ringo (Democrat incumbent, State Representative, District 6,
Position B).  These items will be posted online soon.

Until then . . .

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen

"Moscow Cares"