[Vision2020] Otter fights health care with "sue the feds" law

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Thu Mar 18 09:36:45 PDT 2010

Kenneth writes:

"Otter's response to the universal health care needs and the financial challenges they bring to citizens and providers alike is increasingly paradigmatic of what not to do to achieve substantive improvements."

On the other hand, forcing voters to buy health insurance from a private company is probably not the best way to get reelected.

It's probably not the best way to solve the health care crises, too.

Can you think of anything else the government requires its citizens to buy?

That sounds fascist to me, something I don't support, and it's certainly understandable why a libertarian governor Otter is charting this course. It's probably not the best course either, but what else would you expect?

Obama blew it by not insisting on a single payer health care system.  Instead he pandered to the insurance industry who will be raking it in under the federal proposal.

The middlemen need to be cut out of health care if we really want to cut costs...

Garrett Clevenger