[Vision2020] Blahg Update

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Mar 16 11:07:22 PDT 2010

Joe and g -

Let's examine this from yet another, more appropriate angle.

Mr. Courtney has been trashing public and private individuals at extreme
length, applying his own brand of immature profane sarcasm.

Don't dish it out if you can't take it!  OK, dc?

Sidebar to dale:  Don't send a go-fer to do your bidding.  Stand on your
own two feet for once.

FYI, dc:  Rep. Shirley Ringo has filed for re-election . . .

http://www.sos.idaho.gov/ELECT/candidat/2010_primary_candidates.pdf

How soon can we expect your retraction that you promised?

“I’ll just speak for our church, in Christ Church. If I found out that a
member of our church or a church officer was lying to non-believers in the
community, as a way to get by or protect themself or protect his
reputation, yes, he’d be disciplined.”

- Doug Wilson (January 31, 2007)
http://www.tomandrodna.com/protest/Doug_Wilson_Liers_013107.mp3