[Vision2020] Another good argument for the death penalty

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 22:01:13 PDT 2010

Wayne --

The argument goes like this: there is no situation where the
judicially-sanctioned murder of an innocent person is justified;
regimes which allow the death penalty result in the execution of
innocent people; therefore, the death penalty is never justified. I
don't think either of the first two premises are arguable.
Consequently, why do you think the conclusion is insane?

-- ACS