[Vision2020] Blahg Update

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 18:07:53 PDT 2010

G,

Stop with the lies.

His religion has little to do with why I dislike I dislike him. After
all, he has the same religion as me: Christian.

It has more to do with his arrogance, his nasty disposition, his
constant insults and misrepresentations of liberals and progressives,
his pretending to be Donovan or Schwaller, and his relationship with a
group that has ignored the city code and local laws, tried to get
their politcal opponents fired, smeared feces inside and outside of
the cars of friends of mine, etc.

That's why their opponents come from a variety of religious
backgrounds. That's why our anger is not directed at others who share
the politics and religious beliefs of his group. Try to explain that.
Why that group if it is based on prejudice?

I'm pretty sure that Hitler would have been nice to you too and that
fact would mean absolutely nothing to me either. I'll be nice to you
too -- once you stop trying to wreck my reputation with your lies!
Really that's it. I don't give a damn about your beliefs or his.

Not likely to happen soon, I imagine!

Best, Joe