[Vision2020] election

Shirley Ringo ringoshirl at moscow.com
Mon Mar 15 07:47:05 PDT 2010

Visionaries:

I note that Dale Courtney posted information in his blog indicating that I would not be running for re-election to the legislature due to health reasons.

Starting last October, I had a series of surgical procedures to improve circulation in my legs.  The procedures were successful.  I have no lingering health problems that would keep me from participating fully in the legislative process.

I will file for re-election - the deadline is Friday, March 19.  Bill Spence, reporter for the Lewiston Tribune, mentioned my plans to run in a recent news article.

I do not have, and have not confided any secret, strategic plans to anyone - not even to Dale Courtney.

Shirley Ringo