[Vision2020] Say What?

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 07:01:21 PDT 2010

You cannot credit Reagan with BOTH (a) ending communism and (b) creating a
good economy. The story about (a) is that he created an arms race which
caused the USSR to go bankrupt and also caused our last recession -- the one
before the current one, which was caused by Bush (Reagan's economic
protege). Thus, if he gets credit for (a) he can't get credit for (b). If
the recession wasn't Reagan's fault it is hard to see how he gets credit for
(a).

It is a shame when education gives way to ideology.

Best, Joe