[Vision2020] The Power Hour "Libertarian" Radio Show PromotesClaim of 9/11 Cover-up[

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Sun Mar 14 13:49:09 PDT 2010

Garrett says:
". . . is it really believable that one of the 911 hijackers passports really survived the impact and incineration to be found lying on the street?
So the impact was enough to take down a skyscraper, but not enough to burn a passport?"

Having been on a few fire and crash scenes, you'd be amazed at some of the stuff that does end up surviving.

I'm not saying one way or the other about an alleged passport, but I am saying that I've seen some crazy stuff that one would never think would survive.

for whatever it's worth,

DC