[Vision2020] The Power Hour "Libertarian" Radio Show Promotes Claim of 9/11 Cover-up[

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Sun Mar 14 13:23:55 PDT 2010

Paul writes:

"When you have the U.S. government arming Osama and the CIA enabling drug trafficking for the Contras, it's not a big stretch to wonder if they had any involvement in 9/11."

Let's not forget the tragic invasion of Iraq under false pretenses.

Even with questionable evidence and widespread opposition, our government blundered ahead and forever changed the world wasting trillions of dollars and millions of lives.

Part of the problem is people have too much faith in the government and when people challenged this invasion, there was a backlash.

I'm proud to say I was a vocal opponent to the war from the beginning, but had to face criticism from colleagues and family.

Remember Michael Moore's oscar speech condemning the invasion? Remember the criticism he faced for speaking truth to power?

We should have thanked his bravery.  Who was the honest one in that regard?

Since the government used 911 as a pretext to wage a fiasco, they lost credibility and hopefully people won't trust their decisions because obviously they have their own interests in mind, not the betterment of America.

On a related note, is it really believable that one of the 911 hijackers passports really survived the impact and incineration to be found lying on the street?

So the impact was enough to take down a skyscraper, but not enough to burn a passport?

If you believe that, you'll believe anything...

Garrett Clevenger