[Vision2020] The Power Hour "Libertarian" Radio Show Promotes Claim of 9/11 Cover-up[

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 14 11:34:31 PDT 2010

Trust, once lost, takes a lot of work to get back.  When you have the
U.S. government arming Osama and the CIA enabling drug trafficking for
the Contras, it's not a big stretch to wonder if they had any
involvement in 9/11.  There are enough strange things surrounding 9/11
that I would not be surprised to find the government was involved.

The reason I obey traffic laws has more to do with safety than trust of
the government.  Generally, the system works well enough that you can at
least have some faith in a contract, and some hope the police will
respond if you call them.  I wouldn't want to be the guy that happened
across some confidential documents or saw the wrong thing go down at the
wrong time, though.

Paul