[Vision2020] Just when you thought she couldn't get any loonier

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Mar 9 12:32:32 PST 2010

Just when you thought she couldn't get any loonier:

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2010/03/sarah-palin-god-wrote-on-his-h.html?wprss=44

Video:  http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/offbeat/2010/03/08/moos.psalms.on.palins.palms.cnn?hpt=Mid

Sarah Palin: God wrote on his hand too
At an Ohio Right to Life fundraiser Friday night, former Alaska governor Sarah Palin once again defended the notes she wrote on her hand during last month's Tea Party Convention. She said she didn't have a good answer to media criticism at the time, but now she has one: God did it too.

A supporter sent her the biblical passage Isaiah 49:16: "See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me."

"If what was good enough for God, scribbling on the palm of his hand, it's good enough for me, for us," Palin said. "In that passage he says, I wrote your name on the palm of my hand to remember you. And I'm like okay, I'm in good company."

So this alleged God has hands, therefore she/he/it exists in space.  Maybe we'll find it with our new telescopes some day.  Welcome to loonyville.