[Vision2020] Record Warm Temps In Edmonton

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 09:10:32 PST 2010

The Northwest has been an anomaly as far as the rest of the country and most of the rest of the Northern Hemisphere is concerned.  A quick Google search for "record snowfall 2010" finds news stories about record snowfall in the following places (just from the first few pages):

Washington DC, Vermont, Texas, Britain, China, Russia, Pennsylvania, New York, Maryland, Indiana, South Dakota, West Virginia, Florida, South Korea, Delaware, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, New Jersey, Virginia, Georgia, and Germany.

The East Coast and the South were hit especially hard.

Ted did a great job predicting our winter here.  Did anyone predict the massive snowfall seen in the rest of the world?

Paul