[Vision2020] Madam Spells Out Platform for NY Gov's Race

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Mar 3 17:45:47 PST 2010

Legalizing prostitution would greatly diminish the brutal and deceptive ways many women are lured into such careers ending in horrible ways.  It would also make prostitution a much safer, healthier profession, and one where those who chose such can have a much longer life expectancy.  The state could gain some much needed revenue also.

W.