[Vision2020] UI to Furlough Employees

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Mar 2 15:00:15 PST 2010

Mo -

I may not have the answer to the state's financial woes, or UI's for that
matter.

I simply feel that giving university/college presidents carte blanche
power (the golden "fleece" that gave birth to payless furloughs) over
staff/faculty contracts, without ANY input from that staff/faculty wreaks
of anarchy, and is simply WRONG!

Tom "Thank God for TriCare . . . for now" Hansen
Moscow, Idaho