[Vision2020] Sentence Appropriate?

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sun Jun 20 18:10:01 PDT 2010

In the Heustis case, not only was the sentence unbelievably lenient, but Heustis was granted a withheld judgment!

Very curious, since Heustis has not demonstrated that he has been exemplary citizen.  See:
https://www.idcourts.us/repository/caseHistory.do?roaDetail=yes&schema=LATAH&county=Latah&partySeq=1684&displayName=Heustis%2C+Kendall+Wayne

W.