[Vision2020] Highway 12 Cargo

Gier, Nicholas NGIER at uidaho.edu
Sat Jun 19 09:09:10 PDT 2010

Hi Sam,

The only way this cargo can get to Billings is via Highway 12 and that is definitely the planned route.  This is a trial run for the 1,200 loads (Tom's main point is that they are similar in size)that Imperial Oil and Exxon will transport to Alberta.

Nick

Nicholas F. Gier, Professor Emeritus
Department of Philosophy, University of Idaho
President, Idaho Federation of Teachers, AFT/AFL-CIO www.idaho-aft.org/ift.htm
208-882-9212, 1037 Colt Rd., Moscow, ID 83843