[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jun 19 08:18:00 PDT 2010

"A related threat to the University of Idaho and some of our local schools
is the liberal elitist anti-business attitude of some in Moscow. This
unfriendly attitude that rejected SEL, Buck Knives, James Toyota, Walmart
and LCF Enterprises is costing more than we can quantify and is ultimately
anti-education."

- Gresham Bouma, candidate for State Senator of Idaho's 6th Congressional
District. (June 19, 2010)

"Letters to the Editor" section of the June 19/20, 2010 edition of the
Moscow-Pullman Daily News
http://www.dnews.com/story/opinion/52805/

Seeya at Farmers Market, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)