[Vision2020] Say What? (local/recent)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jun 18 05:52:53 PDT 2010

"Once again we see that people opposed to freedom can only act like
children. Name calling, attacking, trying to ruins someones lively-hood.
What are your IDEAS to solve the problems we face? How do you propose we
save money at the state level. How do we get our neighbors back to work?
How do we keep our selves free from an over reaching government? Your
IDEAS would be nice to hear, but alas, all we get from you is childish
behavior. "

- Isaac Young, candidate for State Representative of Idaho's 6th
congressional district. (June 17, 2010)

Care to answer your questions for the people of Idaho's 6th district, Mr.
Young?

How do you propose we save money at the state level?

How do we get our neighbors back to work?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown