[Vision2020] Fwd: U.S. 12 Meeting Notification

Tom Trail ttrail at moscow.com
Fri Jun 11 15:50:58 PDT 2010

>Visionaires--The Department of Transportation has announced a number

of public meetings concerning the proposed transporting of major oil
equipment over Highway 12.   All I can is that it is about time.   I
asked Jim Carpenter,  Region II ITD Director over a year ago about ITD's
plans to hold public meetings concerning a potential traffic load of over
500 trucks with large oil processing equipment.   I always heard the meetings
would be held some time in the future.   I guess better late than
never although
the first shipment of equipment has already arrived in Lewiston and can be
seen on the N. shore near the grain terminals.  I would encourage everyone
who can to attend and also tell their friends about these meetings.

Rep. Tom Trail

--
Dr. Tom Trail
International Trails