[Vision2020] Skewed Priorities or Business as Usual?

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Jun 11 11:13:54 PDT 2010

I agree. Athletic'a should be included. The UI shows a callus disregard for ther staff people and protects administrators at all cost. The Ag College is planing on reducing any staff people with research or science in there title to half time. Their Pi would have to find money for the other half. If they can not come up with it the staff person would be on half time and would have to pay for all of their benefits themselves. In addition to that the College is  protecting new hires. Those employed for less than three years would not be affected. This turns seniority on its head. If everyone took an across the board pay cut of 5% jobs could be saved. There are two many high priced administrators as it is. I surely would not hurt these people to take a small cut in pay.
Roger