[Vision2020] [corrected links] Concerning BSU Prez' "Nasty and Inebriated" statement

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jul 28 17:56:54 PDT 2010

Yo! Phil! -

There is a local-run store right here in Vandalville that will create
t-shirts based on customer input.  We have until  . . . say . . . November
5th (a week before THE GAME) to get t-shirts printed.

Wanna hookup offline and discuss the boundless possibilities?

Another thought:  Although I am certain that this idea will not grow legs,
how about . . .

If the "Powers That Be" at UI were able to obtain a one-time copyright
license to play, just as the Vandals take the field on November 12th . . .

http://www.TomandRodna.com/Stuff/Nasty_Janet_Jackson.mp3

Or perhaps the seldom heard Larry Craig/Janet Jackson duet version . . .

http://www.TomandRodna.com/Stuff/Nasty_Janet_Jackson_MonoLR.mp3

How about it, guys?

Seeya round.