[Vision2020] Meridian School Bus Controversy

Ron Force rforce2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 24 12:24:16 PDT 2010

One of the comments on the Statesman article advised those who were complaining
about the lack of school buses in Meridian to toughen up and accept the personal
responsibility of getting their own kids to school instead of depending on the
government... or hire a nanny do it.

Ron Force
Moscow ID USA