[Vision2020] Facebook

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 11:36:24 PDT 2010

Personally, I enjoy the viz, since I can use different criteria for
searching  past conversations.

For me, Facebook would be cumbersome. Once a conversation/thread rolled off
the page, it would be difficult to locate. On my Facebook account, I also
have a problem with one gentleman, a relative of mine who shall remain
nameless, who posts at LEAST 40 items a day. Everyone else is lost...

Janesta