[Vision2020] who da whut?

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl.fastmail.fm
Wed Jul 21 12:29:52 PDT 2010

Dan the Area Man wrote, in part:

I'm consistently amazed at how the progressives on this list watch more of
the Fox News than I do (since I rarely watch any but channel 4), which I
find mildly amusing since most here seem to lean to the left while I lean
slightly to the right (I think we can still touch hands, though).

Clearly, you're not married to a political scientist . . .

And, frankly, pairing "Fox" with "News" results in an oxymoron, perhaps the
biggest oxymoron in recent times.

Leave it to Swiller, though, to try to pass this off as legitimate.

SL