[Vision2020] who da whut?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jul 21 09:20:57 PDT 2010

Dan "The Area Man" Carscallen stated:

"I'm consistently amazed at how the progressives on this list watch more of
the Fox News than I do (since I rarely watch any but channel 4), which I
find mildly amusing since most here seem to lean to the left while I lean
slightly to the right (I think we can still touch hands, though). "

I call it "monitoring", Area Man.  One should always be knowledgeable of
something or someone before they criticize that something or someone.
Otherwise, one is no better than . . . say . . . Fox News.

Yasee what I'm sayin'?

You pickin' up what I'm layin' down?

And, yes, I do believe that there are several topics on which we both agree.

I'm consistently amazed at how the progressives on this list watch more of
the Fox News than I do (since I rarely watch any but channel 4), which I
find mildly amusing since most here seem to lean to the left while I lean
slightly to the right (I think we can still touch hands, though).

I've never heard of (or at least paid attention to) this "Brietbart" until
today, and from what I can tell, the coolest thing about him is his last
name is made up of the first names of the Maverick brothers.

Your pal,

DC