[Vision2020] How many subscribers?

Ken kmmos1 at verizon.net
Sat Jul 17 23:50:23 PDT 2010

On Saturday 17 July 2010 22:29:29 Donovan Arnold wrote:
> Personally, I think they should just do a facebook or forum site for the
> Palouse. This system we are using now is pretty outdated and
> faceless, not to mention more difficult to share information.

Reinventing FaceBook for the Palouse would require a large investment of time
and effort that is not necessary to sustain the mailing list functionality
used by Vision2020. I agree with Sam that more data about this list's
membership would be useful and informative, but large development investments
simply are not needed to provide links to already-existing Web sites for
various other data, either personal or topical.

Ken