[Vision2020] How many subscribers?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 17 22:29:29 PDT 2010

Sam,

I was once told there were about 500 subscribers to Vision 2020. But that was years ago. I also don't know how many of them are active and receive individual posts versus just getting one post a day or only look at posts on the site. Personally, I think they should just do a facebook or forum site for the Palouse. This system we are using now is pretty outdated and faceless, not to mention more difficult to share information.

Donovan