[Vision2020] Juvenile Shooting Suspect Back in Custody

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 31 12:19:26 PST 2010

Saundra, :)

Your lack of careful reading and logical thinking skills  is profoundly deficient but still oddly titillating.

Your argument that Idaho is big on punishment and that is why it cuts funding to punish people is contradictory? Care to expand on that rationale?

Your argument that jails are underfunded therefore we must let the people shooting  at people out, doesn't seem to square with me either unless the jail is full of worse offenders (which would be who?) or we have a totally incompetent sheriff department that doesn't know how to prioritize levels of threats to the public.

Your argument that I must think the prison (correctional) system is weak because I said the legal is weak is also erroneous thinking.

Your argument that we should let criminals go because they might be gang raped by someone is also just as irrational and illogical as your other arguments.

Your argument that you are for rehabilitation but advocate for their release, not their rehabilitation seem irrational and emotionally based as well because they will not get rehabilitated if they are released and free to harm others in the public.

Finally, your responses to my previous post were to arguments I never made.

I never said the boys' lawyers were responsible, I said THE LAWYERS, which last I looked included the Prosecutor and the Judge; My exact words were, "However, the lawyers responsible for the release of at least one of these two young men are the ones that obviously are in need of a better education."
It was a room full of lawyers, not doctors, nurses, teachers, banker, or mechanics, that were responsible for releasing  this young man into the public. That is fact.

Nor did I ever say that boys necessarily needed to be in prison, or jail, but locked up away from the public and given the treatment they needed. Obviously, putting a bracelet on them didn't prevent them from building a bomb, did it?

I hope in the future Saudra you will take the time to read posts more carefully before responding to them, and to think through the logic of your reasoning and analysis more carefully before the true out come of what you believe and propose ever comes to fruition.

Your Friend,

Donovan Arnold