[Vision2020] The Next Amendment

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 26 22:41:29 PST 2010

On Tuesday 26 January 2010 20:46:50 Ron Force wrote:
> In a concurring opinion Justice Thomas wrote, “I don’t remember
> much, but I always vote with my friends — Scalia, Alito, Roberts,
> and Kennedy.

STARK is the surname of a Stephen King character in _The Dark Half_
whose headstone epitaph reads "Not A Very Nice Guy." George Stark is
the parasitic twin of writer Thad Beaumont, a resident of Castle
Rock, Maine, the ill-fated town King created in several novels, and
then destroyed in another. Thad Beaumont and family are mentioned
also in _Needful Things,_ and Thad appears lastly in _Bag of Bones._

George Stark caused Thad Beaumont to write with knife-sharpened,
eraserless, 4H pencils. One wonders by what symbiotic machinations
the Supreme Court of the United States is now scratching its prose.

Where is an analogue to King's Sheriff Alan Pangborn in these our
needful hours?

Ken