[Vision2020] Say Whut?

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 24 07:32:28 PST 2010

Characterizing them as "lawbreakers" is disingenuous.  They are breaking
the immigration laws, yes, but calling them "lawbreakers" makes it sound
like they are murderers and rapists.  However, for the most part, they
are hard-working people that blow the average American's work ethic
away.  They work hard, make what is for them a large amount of cash, and
then go back home and spend it.  Why not leverage that work ethic for
our country?  Why not make it possible for them to make the money
legally here, tax it, and encourage them to spend it in this country?

I agree with your point about those that can work and do not work yet
take advantage of the various programs out there.  The hard part is
always filtering them out.

Paul