[Vision2020] Say Whut?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 23 17:05:23 PST 2010

Obviously we have a University President that cares more about income for this University then the welfare of the State of the Washington.

The state doesn't have enough money to cover the costs of educating it's own residents and his solution to the problem is to add more students that cost the taxpayer even more.

This idea makes about as much sense as the Idaho Republicans plan of cutting taxes down to near 0% to raise more revenue for the state.

Your Friend,
Donovan Arnold