[Vision2020] Supreme Court Overturns Ban on Corporate Election

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 23 06:10:37 PST 2010

Warren,

You sound like someone that is in denial about the state of the nation, the planet, and the economy.

I don't attack all lawyers, just the bad ones.

Most teachers are productive useful members of society with a very difficult job.  There job is very difficult because lawyers have made it that way, unnecessarily, and with great detriment to the teachers, and more importantly to the students.

Here is a question for you Warren, can you name one national problem in the United States that has not been caused or compounded by lawyers? Another question; why does the United States need more lawyers then that rest of the countries in the world COMBINED?

Your Friend,

Donovan Arnold