[Vision2020] 2010 Census

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jan 22 12:18:42 PST 2010

I'd rather be a pop-up target on a rifle range than a census taker (or
ANYBODY, for that matter, with ties to the government) in Boundary County.

Does the phrase "Randy Weaver - Ruby Ridge - August 1992" ring any bells?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge

Remember that FLDS (Fundamentalist Church of Latter Day Saints) compound
in Texas that drew national attention concerning the children on that
compound.

Well, there is a splinter group of the FLDS organized right ther outside
of Naples, Idaho.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/39696072.html

Any V-peeps interested in going door-to-door in Boundary County for the
census?  I'm sure there are a few vacancies.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown