[Vision2020] tribute

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 17:21:15 PST 2010

I am experiencing a bit of buyer's remorse with respect to the
President.  However, he's still overwhelmingly meeting one of the
criteria that led me to choose him in the first place.  He is still not
George W. Bush.

I know, I know, neither was the other guy - but the bar has been set
pretty low these days.

Paul