[Vision2020] Why you're not getting anywhere, Ted

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sun Jan 17 17:42:54 PST 2010

There is nothing wrong with being a skeptic.  In fact, that in  part is how science progresses --rechecking data experiments etc, and, forming and testing alternative hypotheses.

When it comes to deciding if action is necessary, how necessary, and what that action should be, then there the matter of highest probability to consider.

W.