[Vision2020] Lost dog

deb debismith at moscow.com
Sat Jan 16 07:32:19 PST 2010

If anyone saw or "rescued" a dog yesterday afternoon at or near the Phillips
Farm, please let me know. He's a big dog, about 70 pounds, is part Airdale,
and all Airhead. His name is LaMont, but he answers to Doofus and
Chowderhead. He has four white paws and a white tail tip. The rest of him is
stripey brown. This dog can escape from any dog yard, opens doors, and is
way too friendly! We live next to the Phillips Farm, and Lamont sees all
visitors there as his responsibility and playmates.

Let us know if you can give us a clue as to his current whereabouts. We miss
him and really want to find him....

Debi Robinson-Smith
882-3616