[Vision2020] Say What? (some more)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jan 13 17:48:43 PST 2010

"Yes, I think in the Haiti earthquake, ladies and gentlemen -- in the
words of Rahm Emanuel -- we have another crisis simply too good to waste.
This will play right into Obama's hands. He's humanitarian, compassionate.
 They'll use this to burnish their, shall we say, 'credibility' with the
black community -- in the both light-skinned and dark-skinned black
community in this country.  It's made-to-order for them.  That's why he
couldn't wait to get out there, could not wait to get out there."

- Rush Limbaugh (January 13, 2010)

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_011310/content/01125106.guest.html

The Haiti earthquake death toll has been conservatively estimated at
300,000 while Rush Lamebaugh defines President Obama's expressed intent of
humane assistance as racially-politically motivated.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown