[Vision2020] Roger: The Rich Don't Pay More Taxes

nickgier at roadrunner.com nickgier at roadrunner.com
Wed Jan 13 10:56:01 PST 2010

Hi Roger,

Post after post you demonstrate that you don't know how to carry on an argument.  I offer solid data from Europe on taxes and the economy and you respond that my comparisons are not valid.

You have to give reasons why they are not valid.  You don't win any points by simply saying that you don't accept my arguments.  You had an equally unsatisfactory response to my response that many countries have tough gun control and very low crime rates.

American businesses set up on right-to-work states so that they will not have to people living wages, where their employees will not get decent health care, and where they will have to commute long distances because there is no public transportation. California will come back as soon as it solves its basic problem: citizen's initiatives that create chronic political instability.

Thanks for the dialogue,

Nick