[Vision2020] Daily News Got It Wrong

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 13:18:59 PST 2010

Darn right they did!  I stopped reading after "the first decade of the new
millennium came to a close at midnight Friday." and figured everything else
they had to say was wrong as well.

I mean if staff reporters can't count, how can you POSSIBLY expect them to
get a news story of any significance correct?

GS

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 2:30 AM, Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com