[Vision2020] Sarasota, Florida Journal

John Pool jpool at moscow.com
Sat Feb 20 22:45:04 PST 2010

Ted,

Thanks for the reminder of why I enjoyed Moscow so much in the 70s when The
Spruce was The Spruce, there was a never-ending stream of cars from Wazzu to
Moscow every evening and I worked with Jim Wright and a number of other
students 'til the wee hours every Monday and Thursday nights to get the Arg
to the printer (which in those days was the Idahonian), and then we'd go to
the Country Kitchen at 2 a.m. to have breakfast. Those were good days.

John Pool