[Vision2020] Another Episode of . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Feb 16 16:18:42 PST 2010

"Who Dat?"

I will preface this challenge with some background . . .

During the summer of 2006 a group of animal rights activists had organized
a protest against the recently opened Moscow restaurant "West of Paris"
for serving foie gras prepared from geese that had been provided to the
restaurant by a source known for its extreme cruelty to geese.

On August 29, 2006, KUOI's Tim Lohrmann interviewed Megan Pruszinski and
Kelsey Gibb, both of "Compassion Speaks" (a UI animal rights group) on the
show "Moscow Morning Views" concerning the protest.

As the show progressed, more and more listeners called in with questions
for Megan and Kelsey.

This challenge concerns the identity of one of those callers.  Although I
am not totally convinced of this caller's identity, I do have my strong
suspicions.  My suspicions are based upon follow-up complaints made to the
Moscow Food Co-Op (specifically Bill London) regarding the complainant's
allegations that Moscow Food Co-Op had been selling meat products of
abused animals.

I have one question for y'all, V-peeps.

Who Dat?
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Stuff/Foie_Gras_082906_WhoDat.mp3