[Vision2020] Say What?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Feb 15 08:43:58 PST 2010

I'm pretty sure the Founding Fathers, and the Mothers behind them, never intended that someone like Dan Quayle ascend to the second-highest office in the land, nor that he'd continue to comment on the legislative process.  I think we all know the sound we're hearing is either the spinning inside their graves, or the lonely rattling in his brain of the few cogent thoughts offered by our man Dan.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com