[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Feb 13 12:21:50 PST 2010

"They're gonna go to budget reconciliation, which I believe would set a
very bad precedent, because essentially -- if they could do it, and I
don't know if they can do it, but if they could do it -- what you have
done, effectively, is to take away the filibuster in the United States
Senate.  So, therefore, you have 51 votes in the House and 51 votes in the
Senate. That is not what our Founding Fathers had in mind. That is not the
constitutional process."

- Dan Quayle being Dan Quayle on Fox News (February 12, 2010)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s09IvKjBKxo

Do ya still wonder why McCain selected Palin as a running mate?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."

- Dan Quayle