[Vision2020] State House Calendar for Tuesday (February 9, 2010)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Feb 8 14:42:21 PST 2010

Greetings Visionaires -

There are two items of interest scheduled on the State House Calendar for
third reading tomorrow at 10:30 AM (Pacific).

House Concurrent Resolution 37

UNIVERSITY OF IDAHO FOOTBALL TEAM - COMMMENDED - Stating findings of the
Legislature and commending the football team and coaches of the University
of Idaho.

http://www.legislature.idaho.gov/legislation/2010/HCR037.pdf

House Bill 391 (as amended)

IDAHO HEALTH FREEDOM ACT - Amends and adds to existing law relating to
health and safety to establish the Idaho Health Freedom Act; and to
provide for enforcement and to revise the duties of the Attorney General.

http://www.legislature.idaho.gov/legislation/2010/H0391.pdf

Thanks to Idaho Public Television, you may view live video coverage of
these proceedings, and cheer on our very own Reps Tom Trail (The T-man)
and Shirley Ringo (The Lady From Six), at:

http://www.idahoptv.org/inc/legliveStream.cfm?pubPoint=House

Or you can wait until I record, convert, and post it at:

http://www.moscowcares.com/Idaho/2010

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown