[Vision2020] Fw: Fw: Hignway Snipings

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 5 20:27:20 PST 2010

So what if the person is a Moscow resident, but was taken out of Moscow, but still in Latah, and murdered. Does that count as a Latah, or a Moscow resident murdered, or both?

Or vice-versa, what if they lived in Deary, but came into town to buy something, and got murdered?

My point is, I don't think you can really separate the two because it is such a small and linked community.

Your Friend,

Donovan Arnold