[Vision2020] Latah County Case No. JV 2010-11

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Feb 1 17:59:55 PST 2010

Visionaires -

I would like to preface this posting with a brief explanation.

Although I was (and still am to a small degree) hesitant in providing
public access to these documents, I believe in the public's right to know.

Furthermore . . . although the two defendants are legally minors, their
names were publicly announced in the Moscow-Pullman daily News and the
Lewiston Tribune prior to today.  As such, I feel no responsibility for
disclosing that information within the website.

However, as a matter of respect for the families concerned, I have removed
any reference to their adresses and/or phone numbers.

That said . . .

Presented for general information is:

Latah County Case No. JV 2010-0011
http://www.tomandrodna.com/JV_2010_0011/